Hubsan Zino drones aren’t new in the remote control quadcopters industry. When Hubsan released its ZINO H117s, it went quite popular among people who are interested in drones. Brand new Hubsan Zino Pro is a new version of H117s. Zino Pro offers all the great qualities of H117s as well as new and modified features too.
Here are some details about this great quadcopter:
Hubsan Zino Pro drone Review
Talking about the design, there is no prominent or noticeable difference between H117S and Zino Pro like both have brushless motors, 3-axis gimbal, spidery-looking body, and almost similar remote controllers, etc… One difference insight is that the Pro version is released explicitly in black color only.
It has a solid build with suitable quality plastic. This drone has foldable props, making it a compact choice to carry it during traveling. It weighs just over 700g. The Zino Pro package also has a very well-made gimbal cover to protect the 3-axis gimbal of the quadcopter.
This gimbal cover is straightforward to put on and remove. The remote controller is somehow the same as the previous version, but the new one is equipped with a more precise joystick than the earlier version.
The camera is one of the most substantial aspects of Hubsan Zino Pro. No doubt, this drone’s 4k ultra-high-definition camera is the best one available camera for a drone in this price range. 4k UHD camera is also 5G enabled, which allows you to capture professional class aerial photos and record high-resolution footage.
The camera shoots at 30fps with 720p resolution (3840 x 2160). The Pro’s camera has an Ambarella A12S imaging processor and a 1/3″ Sony image sensor.
Intelligent flight modes
You can use Zino Pro with several flight modes to enjoy ease while attaining your desired results. To use these modes, it’s necessary to download the X-Hubsan app on a smartphone. These modes are:
- In this mode, Panorama mode, with just a press of a button camera, rotates to 360 degrees and keeps recording to provide panoramic shoot. This mode is capable of taking spherical and 180-degree panoramas, vertical shots, and wide-angle shots.
- Waypoint mode: in this mode, the user draws a route pathway to follow for a drone with the X-Hubsan app’s help, and drones follow this path on autopilot.
- Tracking mode: with the help of this mode, you can lock down a target for a drone, and the drone follows that track automatically.
- Line fly mode: using this mode, you can draw a straight path for your drone on your app, and the drone will fly on that route automatically. This mode is similar to waypoint one, but you can only draw a start path for your aircraft.
Flight safety modes:
There are several flight safety modes to ensure that you don’t lose your drone on signal loss or low battery. Prominent safety modes are:
- Low battery fails safe: when a drone battery gets low, the drone automatically starts returning home before the battery goes entirely dead. When the battery reaches a small charge, the automatic return home function will be activated, and the drone will return to where you are
- Loss control fails safe: you don’t need to worry that your quadcopter gets lost if it will forget directions. Using the GPS, the drone returns to the flying point as soon as it loses its way.
- Automatic return home: if signals strength drop or if signals vanish completely, the drone has a built-in feature to return to the home
Flight time for the drone is 23 minutes in case of no obstacles or interference. The maximum flight range is 1 kilometer, but many users noticed that this range is lowered by 40% in case of obstacles. The drone is capable of flying at a speed of 60km/h.
This quadcopter can fly up to 500m in height, but this limit can be set from the app. One drawback of this drone is that it doesn’t have any sensors to detect obstacles decreasing optical flow stabilization.
The battery is a Lithium-ion battery. It is capable of providing a longer flight time than most other drones in its price range. It has a charge of 3000 mAh.
The significant difference between Zino H11s and Zino Pro is updated software. The first version of the drone was terrible with GPS accuracy, but the pro version flies quite steady and has better GPS accuracy.
Vision Auxiliary Landing
This is a new feature in Zino Pro, which enables the drone to search the apron automatically. This makes the landing of aircraft safer and more precise.
This feature is also new in the Pro version of the drone. Hyperlapse supports free delay, surrounded delay, directional delay, and tracking delay.
There are several other features. The drone is supported by dual satellite positioning, i.e., GPS+GLONASS.
It has a mechanical three-axis stabilization gimbal, which enables the drone to deliver fast and steady performance. The camera fits perfectly with this gimbal.
The lens cover of the Zino pro is removable. Different lens filters can replace this lens cover to achieve better optical results, add variety in pictures, etc.
The wind resistance level for a drone is level 5.
It has a high-speed and steady hovering precision.
Your smartphone can easily be converted into the Hubsan Zino Pro <- Affiliate Link 🙂 controller by installing the X-Hubsan app on a smartphone. Both Android and iOs support this app.
Hubsan Zino Pro Specs:
- Model name: HUBSAN ZINO PRO
- The material of aircraft: PC Foldable Design
- Size (folded): 18.7×10.4x9cm
- Expanded size: 30.46×25.24x9cm (Without Paddles)
- Item Weight: 2.34 Kg
- Package Dimensions: 26.3 x 22.6 x 18.1 cm
- Camera: 4K ultra-high definition (30fps)
- Camera resolution: 3840 x 2160p
- Camera sensor: 1/3 inch SONY sensor
- Manufacturer recommended age: 14 years and up.
- Separate batteries Required: No
- Flying Weight:700g (including the weight of Paddle + battery)
- Motors: Brushless Motor 2516 (KV1200)
- Satellite positioning systems: DUAL ( GPS+GLONASS)
- Gimbal: 3 axis
- Image transmission system: LEAS 1.0
- Max flight time: 23 minutes (if no wind)
- WIFI Control and Video Transmission Distance: 4 kilometers (only if there are no interference and no obstacle)
- Max flight speed: 9 m/s
- Max rise speed: 4 m/s
- Max descent speed: 2 m/s
- Max tilt angle: Normal mode 25° and for Sport mode 35°
- Maximum wind resistance level: 5
- Working temperature: -10℃～40℃
- Supported version mobile device system: Android 4.1.2 and + IOS 8.0
- Micro SD card (not included in the package): 16 GB to 132 GB
- Capacity: 3100mAh
- Battery Type: Lipo 3S
- Voltage: 11.4V
- Energy: 34.2Wh
What’s inside the package?
- 2x Intelligent Flight Battery
- HT016 Remote Controller
- Car Charger
- 4x Propellers
- Gimbal Protector
- 8x Propeller Screws
- 4x Propeller Screws
- Propeller Wrench
- AC Adapter
- Balance Charger
- USB Charger for Aircraft Battery
- USB Charger for Transmitter Battery
- RC Cable (Lightning Connector)
- RC Cable (Standard Micro USB Connector)
- One RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector)
- Portable Bag for aircraft
- User Manual ( in English)
- Hubsan 1 Year Limited Warranty card
- 23 minutes of flight time
- Ultra HD 4K camera
- 4kilometers transmission distance
- Automatic return home
- Loss Control Failsafe
- Three-axis gimbal
- Detachable filter
- Low battery failsafe
- Dual satellite support GPS+GLONASS
- Ultra high definition video filming
- Panoramic features. Aerial photography
- Vision Auxiliary Landing
- Hovering precision
- Can’t avoid obstacles
- No low battery warning on the controller
- No position hold sensors
Hubsan Zino Pro <- Affiliate Link 🙂 is one of the best drones you can get in its price range. It is a decent device at an attractive price with a 4K camera, up to 23 minutes fly time, 4 km signal range, GPS+GLONASS, and several other great features.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?