This camera is perfect. These were my thoughts when I took Nikon D7500 on my photography expedition and it met my every need with flying colors. Even though when I first bought it, I was a bit worried. But after using it for a few days, I can say for sure that I made the right choice.
It has a spot on focus and is pretty fast and accurate. The exposure is also remarkable, and the color rendition is so good that you won’t need any tweaking. It makes even capturing a bird against a vivid blue sky very easy.
Let us look at how this camera can provide you with a good return on investment:
Nikon D7500 body is 20 % lighter than D500. It has a large viewfinder and a semi-articulating LCD back which is a bright 3.2-inch 922K dot, and you can enable touch functionality and enable you to shoot at high or low angles.
The new technology and innovations let D7500 deliver game-changing resolution and flagship performance. The new physical outlook provides a Monocoque design and can withstand, dust and heavy usage due to extensive weather sealing.
It is more compact and streamlined than the previous cameras and can outperform any of them. It provides you with top-tier image quality, flawless autofocus, and blazing speed accompanied by 4K Ultra HD video, upgraded creative tools, and a comfortable and resilient design.
It has a brilliant metering and a powerful focusing system which leads to faster detection and improved AF performance, especially while conducting high-speed shooting.
It also excels in energy efficiency as D7500 battery is very efficient. It can capture 950 shots in one battery charge. Its built-in flash adds a perfect balance of depth and drama to your pictures by using in-camera scene analysis to enhance your subject with the right amount of light.
Looking beyond, the D7500 also has performance enhancing features like Advanced Picture Control tools which enable you to have full creative control.
It also has ISO range up to 51,200 and remarkably less noise production along with virtually zero lag and ultra-fast speeds.
The buffer depth has improved subject recognition, and the tilting touchscreen provides it with excellent ergonomics. The 20.9 MP DX-format sensor and EXPEED 5 image processing engine take your images and videos to an entirely new level.
It can shoot with phenomenal tonality and sharpness even in low light environments like parties, sports events, and concerts.
Summing it up, this camera is perfect for new generation’s photographers and is the best camera in the market with such a reasonable price. It is well-rounded, and you can capture all kinds of images and videos with it.
Be it landscape, sports, wedding, action or wildlife photography. It has versatile features that appeal to both photographers and videographers. The bottom line is that the Nikon D7500 works remarkably and can do wonders!
- Sensor Resolution: 20.9 Million Pixels
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Pixel Size: 4.22µ
- Sensor Size: 23.5×15.6mm
- Sensor Dust Reduction: Yes
- Image Size: 5,568 x 3,712
- Viewfinder Type: Pentaprism
- Image Processor: EXPEED 5
- Continuous Shooting Speed: 8 FPS
- Viewfinder Magnification: 0.94x
- Storage Media: 1 SD slot
- Max Shutter Speed: 1/8000 to 30 sec
- Autofocus System: Advanced Multi-CAM 3500DX II
- Shutter Durability: 150,000 cycles
- Exposure Metering Sensor: 180,000-pixel RGB sensor 3D Color Matrix Metering III
- Base ISO: ISO 100
- Focus Points 51-point, 15 cross-type AF system
- Video Output: MOV, H.264/MPEG-4
- Built-in Bluetooth Yes
- LCD: Size: 3.2″ diagonal TFT-LCD
- LCD Resolution: 922,000 dots
- Battery: EN-EL15a Lithium-ion Battery
- Battery Life: 950 shots
- Weight: 640g
- Dimensions: 135.5 × 104 × 72.5mm
What’s in the box?
- 1 x D7500 body
- 1 x DK-28 Rubber Eyecup
- 1 x EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 1 x MH-25a Battery Charger
- 1 x UC-E20 USB Cable
- 1 x AN-DC3 BK Camera Strap
- 1 x BF-1B Body Cap
- 1 x DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- Upgraded technology including the sensor, autofocus, ISO capabilities, and metering
- Very light and portable
- Noise handling is phenomenal
- The tilting touchscreen
- Live view
- Electronic first curtain shutter
- More robust and better weather sealing
- 25% faster frame rates
- Good battery life
- Excellent quality
- Fast and accurate autofocus
- Single memory card slot
- Less grip
- No UHS-II card support.
- Autofocus is erratic when using the touchscreen
- No focus peaking for video
Everything aside, there are undoubtedly many tempting features that Nikon D7500 offer. The enhanced 51-point system puts other rival cameras in the shade, and the 4K video capture together with 8fps burst shooting and tilted touchscreen display highlight it as one of the most well-specified cameras to date. I would gladly recommend it to everyone as till date I haven’t found a flaw in it, and it has fulfilled all my needs perfectly. It was the right choice for me, hoping it is the right choice for you too. Your feedback will be appreciated.
Discover the power of photography with the best camera in town!